Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Both of you, Audioears AND Carl, belong in a private site where you won't be ruining a perfectly legitimate discussion. Audioears, we get the point that you prefer Bryston, and they do make excellent products. I own a BP-25 preamp. Carl, anyone who has ever read an Audiogon discussion knows that you are a Krell fanatic. I personally don't care for their products, and I do not understand how you can continue to insist that they are the BEST amplifiers if your hearing is anywhere nearly as good as you constantly brag it is. Now please stop this childish hurling of insults, which is growing quite tiresome, and get back to the original topic. I believe Clayton makes some of the best valued, best sounding SS amps at any price level. They sound so different from any other SS I've ever heard. I'm sure there are better, especially tubed, but not that I've heard.
I just meant that my KAV-250a was the best for the money ($2100 used) that I've heard, NOT that it was the best in the world! The Clayton monoblocks probably are better, if you don't need 500 watts/channel into 4 ohms. I'd like to hear the Claytons, and also the Wolcott tube amps, sometime. I would want to compare the Wolcotts in particular to the FPB 350 monoblocks. And please continue your bellyaching about me, there's not nearly enough of that going on already...
DOS EQUIS XX! I vote for! Quote:Crafted by a German brewmaster in Mexico in 1897...Unquote! Ok it is German, but you asked the best....ooops this is wrong "tread"!
Not sure what the best amp is. I wonder if anyone has done any double blind tests with the system set up to provide identical sound levels? I suspect that amps with similar noise floors and rated outputs will sound the same.