Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
you need at least one tube in any system to sound good LIsten to LAMM! The lamm hybrid monos are the answer. Had krell heard spectral, pass, All are harmonically incorrect The lamm equipment sounds true to the insturments Real music weight slam Has it all no solid state glaring edge to make you run out of the room in 10min The amps must be on for at least a few hrs to reach thermal equilibrium then wow Just go listen
Bebo...that was good one! BUT, "licked" in the "old" days could mean "kick-the-shit-out-of-you". I am not shure what Tm had in mind...?
Threshold T series after years with Krell, Levinson, PS Audio. However, must have great tube preamp on any ss amp to bring out the best.
Hold it! I was berrated for stating the obvious on another thread concerning this kind of discourse? Leave carl alone. The man obvisouly wants(needs) attention in anyway that he can get it. Positive or negative. Treat him like the annoying child that is whining, don't respond, soon he will go away.
MY T100 HAS BEEN A GREAT PERFORMER UNTIL SUNDAY. RUNNING MY B&W 802 MATRIX SPEAKERS, MY T100 DECIDED TO SHORT OUT AND MELT THE KEVLAR WOOFER CONES OF MY BELOVED 802'S. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?