Best Computer Speakers

I spend a lot of time at my computer for business purposes. I've started researching economical but satisfying speakers for my desktop through which I can enjoy streaming music. I've got Amarra sQ and HiFi. I'm thinking perhaps a pair of good powered speakers might be a perfectly good way to go.

I have read a little about Audioengine A2+ speakers. They look quite promising and may be perfect for my needs. Strictly nearfield listening.

Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.

Thank you.
ps
I would like to compare the Audioengine 2+ with my Focal XS 2.1 especially since the DAC in the Audioengine is 6 years newer

pretty darn happy with the Focal though, neutral and detailed and full range (subjectively)
Another Update:
After many more hours of listening and some additional experimentation with placement and Amarra sQ settings, I think I've got the A2+s sounding great. I'm so pleased with the A2+'s that I figured bigger must be better, so I will be auditioning a pair of Audioengine A5+'s soon. :)

I have no affiliation with Audioengine other than as a happy customer.
Ps; the Audioengine A5+ are a few steps up from the very good A2+ speakers. Over all better sounding music in all areas (bass, mids, highs and better timbre. As I stated on 2/21/15 I added the S8 powered subwoofer to my set up and that delivered really deep bass. The Dragon Fly Dac also really helped out the music too.
Hi Lak:
Thanks for your post. I liked the A2+ initially, and liked them even more after break-in and experimentation with positioning. As good as they sounded for such small speakers, I felt that I wanted a "fuller" sound and when I saw a pair of refurbished A5+ on the Audioengine website, I grabbed 'em.

I should have the A5+ by early next week. In the meantime, I'm looking for a basic DAC. Having wonderful-sounding music as I work at my computer is a joy.