Is their any way to keep voltage steady?

I have a Tice Powerblock which has a voltage meter on it. I notice when the meter is close to 120v the system sounds and looks {TV} better , than when the meter dips to around 115V. I have already added two dedicated 20amp circuts with 12 gauge wire and "better" wall sockets. Anything simple I can have my electrician do?
darrylhifi
One possibility would be to purchase a high-capacity line voltage regulator from a surplus store. These aren't too hard to find and are usually cheap (~100 bux). They will give you excellent voltage regulation, just be sure they have the capacity to power your amp. You may then need to add power conditioning because the old VR, while it will hold the voltage rock steady, won't necessarily clean up the junk on the power line.
The important part of Darrylhifi's post is: "I notice when the meter is close to 120v the system sounds and looks {TV} better , than when the meter dips to around 115V." Is there a voltage regulator/stabilizer that can be programmed to hold at a given value (e.g. 120 volts)? this is what is needed...
I own the Moonster AVS2000 --Right now it is adding 9.00 volts to make the dif.of the 120 I should have... The TV picture is the most obvious tell-tale indication. Before I got this baby I had to wait till after 7 or thereabouts;to get a good picture.
Dweller, the devices that i and others have mentioned are typically adjustable ( to some degree ) as to what voltage you want out of it.

Some of the better devices ( read that as "more costly" ) actually employ isolation transformers and may even separate different banks of outlets with filtering. I know that some of the Tripplites have isolated outlets, so you could power your digital gear from one set of outlets and minimize the "hash" from them being transferred over into the other outlets. How well any of those type of devices work for audio is anybody's guess though.

As to the website that i was looking for, i forgot to look for the info that i had at work. I'll staple a note to my forehead so that i remember to write it down tomorrow.

I was able to find out that the "500 watt" Sola weighs 59 lbs and is "harmonically neutralized" i.e. it has filters. The info that i had also says that current limiting kicks in at around 800 watts, making it notably more powerful than it's rating ( 60% headroom ).

Out of curiosity, how much do the Monster AVS2000's weigh ? Sean
>
Sean, I am going to forward you an e-mail about a pretty beefy transformer...I would like you to look into it. I have already forwarded the e-mail to Dejan Veselinovic of Yugoslavia and Hans-Martin of Germany and am awaiting their feedback. We have been discussing this subject in the Zero Distortion forums (www.zero-distortion.com).

I want to make a good move about this. My system is sounding so musical my feet can't stop tapping...they get tired and have to switch legs!