Audio Magic Stealth it is

Hey all you audiogoners,
A few weeks ago I posted some questions about line conditioners. Particularly the PS Audio 300 & 600, the Shunyata Hydra and some other stuff. Someone out there turned me on, only inferentially, with a product called the Audio Magic Stealth. Well I did lots of homework and wound up purchasing this little 2 pounder. I'll spare you all the ubiquitous, adjectival, stereo lingo; only to say this was the best purchase I made for my system in the past 6 years. I just wanted to take the time to thank you guys and gals for your input which led me to a tremendous sonic find. I hit PAYDIRT with this baby. Thanks again you music fools....
Best,
warren
128x128warrenh
Warrenh,

I took a similar approach and am now auditioning the Ensemble set up--- Isolink Duo, Magnaflux ac cords, and power link. Do you have any experience/references/comparisons of the Stealth vs. Isolink? Thanks for your time.
Someone I *highly* trust in the area of line conditioners told me the Audio Magic is "gargage". This person has auditioned virtually every conceivable unit in the market and ended up designing his own...

Happens very often in "high end", doesn't it?
I,too, highly trust my own ears. The Audio Magic is unbelievable. Now, if we're talking garbage....hey, I'm not going there. Trust your ears. Don't hear anything good?-- don't buy it. It's funny. I know just as many, if not more people, than Pschicanimal, who I trust equally, who would give you another rap. That's what audiodom is all about. The Stealth is definitely not garbage. Do your homework and you'll find what you like and can afford...All I can say, with comlete confidence, is that I listened to (not everything out there)most of the major players and the Stealth was it...
You know there will be a new and more expensive Stealth at the CES? I have only heard it at others and still love my Sound Application as well as the new Walker Audio unit.