Walker Audio- High Definition Links- anyone

HAS anyone tried this product.Is there any sonic Value in using LINKS. DO you like them and why.If you don`t like them
why. Thank You
blcube
I've had them for the past three years on my Dunlavy IVa's. I love them, they do take layers! of hash away and allow better vision into the soundstage. I use two pairs, one on the bass and the other pair on the mid/treble. I have taken them off in the past year just to hear if they really mattered, they went right back on. A must have cheap (relitively) tweek!
Yes I would give a thumbs up as well. After a while you wont believe they are doing anything. Then you will take them off , listen to a few tunes , and put them right back on.
Just bought a pair of HDL Mk 111.
There is an immediate positive thing going on that will only get better as time passes they say.
I use them on Meadowlark Heron i,Cary 300B SEI, cabled with Shunyata Helix speaker wire, Shunyata Aries IC, Shunyata Hydra 2, Annaconda Helix power cord,Furman IT1220 balanced power and a dedicated 30 amp line.
Even with all the upfront conditioning these things work at the speaker wire /speaker connection like nobody's business.
Anyone thinking about changing their speakers ought to try these first.
They just might change your mind.
So, does anyone know how or why they work? Based on how they are connected it seems that this is some kind of passive filter.
I have 5 pair of these in my HT setup. I have two (pair) on my center and voices cleared up a lot. These are very good everywhere in the room. Some setups my need more then one pair. THats happened in my room.