Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Atma-Sphere MA-2. Ralph Karsten is an outstanding, designer, manufacturer and human being. His amplifier and preamplifier designs are superb, and he's constantly finding new ways to improve the results he gets. Every improvement he creates can be implemented as an upgrade to any prior model, and with an upgrade to current factory spec comes a full new warranty. There are not many manufacturers out there taking care of their owners as are Ralph and Atma-Sphere.
For hi-efficiency speakers (over 94 DB) and after listening to 45 amps. I would like to highly recommend the Border Patrol S10EXD 300B amp. with Gary Dews as the guru behind this awesome amplifier.
with reasonably efficient speakers (90+), I say pretty much any Shindo Labs amp.
Anthem Statement P2 and P5 - stable driving the hardest loads. 500 WPC into 4ohms driving my Revel Salons. Transparent, neutral and never run out of power. Keeps an iron grip on a 7 driver - 480 lb beast of a speaker pair. I used them to run my dedicated HT as well as my 2 CH rig. Anthem is often underrated vs. flashier names, but its engineering capability is world class.