Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
with reasonably efficient speakers (90+), I say pretty much any Shindo Labs amp.
Anthem Statement P2 and P5 - stable driving the hardest loads. 500 WPC into 4ohms driving my Revel Salons. Transparent, neutral and never run out of power. Keeps an iron grip on a 7 driver - 480 lb beast of a speaker pair. I used them to run my dedicated HT as well as my 2 CH rig. Anthem is often underrated vs. flashier names, but its engineering capability is world class.
i bought a yaqin mc100b amp secondhand off ebay. the chinese tubes needed replacing. they were pretty worn. i`m currently using 2 x grant fidelity matched psvane 12ax7t`s, 2 x brimar 6sn7gty/cv1988`s, 2 x sylvania 6sn7gtb`s and 4 x electro harmonix kt88eh`s.

this is my very 1st tube amp and my last. i love the look of this amp but much more importantly i love the sound. i never knew music could sound this good and the soundstage and imaging are nothing short of mindblowing and it has responded so well to tube rolling! i just love this amp and i`ll never sell it.

i know it`s a pretty cheap amp and i know there are many much much more expensive amps and it does make me wonder how much i`d have to lay out to better the sound. but this is more than good enough for me!