Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I guess FM Acoustics. I used to have a 611. I'm kinda sorry I sold it. Because now the prices are way outta my reach. I was able to buy a new car and pay rent for a year, lol. Oh well, c'est la vie.
I'm pretty sure that amps have not hit the point where they can't and won't be improved upon. But, while I'm sure I'll find a better amp, and am currently looking...I'm keeping my MF A3cr anyway, because I would rather have that amp then the $600 I could sell it for. So it's a keeper. The same goes for my B&W 640s. I already upgraded to new speakers, but I'm not giving up the B&Ws for the $400 they sell for used. They're worth a lot more than that to me. Maybe I'd sell them to a friend over give them as a gift, but other than that, they're both keepers.
Carlbecker: I was right where you were with the Berning. Thought I was done with amps for my Quad ESL57s. Then I bought on a whim the Rogue Atlas that Mark makes specifically for Quads. It's sort of half way between a regular and a Magnum. Now, upgraded with KT120s, I have my final amp because I'm never buying a ARC Ref Amp which is the only thing that sounds better based on my listening.