Do true audiophiles own Mcintosh gear

It seems like all the high-end dealers I have bought from or talked to think that Mcintosh is living on it's past reputation. The 2 stores that carry it locally are more mid-fi stores than high-end. I have a friend that swears by it but he hasn't listened to his Mcintosh in over 2 years. What do you think?
taters
i own a mac 275 amp. it is not a particular tube-like sounding amp. it is an amp many audiophiles would like if they took the time to listen to it.

i intend to sell it within a month.

Good luck - it seems Mcintosh in no longer an audio fashion statement (according to some views on this thread)....better dig those bell bottom jeans out of the cupboard too.....got to keep up with the Jones'!
Post removed 
If someone wants to become audiophile & the only thing stopping you is a fact that you don't own McIntosh gear - I will gladly sell you my amp. so you can become one.

THE EASIEST WAY TO BECOME A TRUTH AUDIOPHILE !!!!!!!!

sincerely
Your truth path to paradise
Bjesien,

Nice..I am a Clash fan too....lets face it who isn't!!!

Are you into Razorlight?...kind of a punky clash sound with a little rock opera/pop kinda polish mixed in...worth listening to, IMHO.
Clash..Mcintosh...Truth Path to Paradise? You guys are smokin somethin aren't you..come on, admit it!!