CES 2003: Which products impressed you?

For those who had the opportunity to make it and for those who could not, fellow audiogoners please provide your feedback. Thnks
lall
Venture Audio room had the most impressived looking and sounding amplifier and speakers.

The Monster Gamut amplifier was impressived,but not the sound. (with pipe dream speakers)

The best sound was Audio Note KONDO from Japan. MAGIC.
Sugarbrie, Kevin and Gilbert were complaining about the huge breakfast they had Saturday morning and how mortified they were that they had to take a cab for the half mile trip back to the Alexis Resort. I'm trying to think of a diabolical way I can manipulate the digital photos I took of them.

It was the first time I saw the Hermes 2 but I forgot, was it Gershman speakers that was sharing a room with Kora?

I missed the Audio Note room as well!
Really? I also missed the 47 Labs room, I didn't even know they were there, I wanted to see their cabling up close. I looked through the CES Program for them but must have missed them, and didn't see them on the kiosks. Rats.
To "amend" my last post on this topic, I think I mistakenly discussed the "Seleco" brand DLP as being very impressive. aCTUALLY, I believe I ment the Sim300 DLP projector. I think that's the one I saw for like $12k or something new. It was VERRRRRY good looking indeed.