NYAL booklet- Any value

I have a 118 page booklet called "Understanding Tube Electronics"--- A Study In: Natural Harmonics Audio, written by Harvey Rosenburg Of New York Audio Labs in 1984, apparently just after Julius Futterman passed on his rights and patents to his OTL designs. I was wondering if this would be of any value to a tube afficianado or NYAL collecter.
sherod
Ebay got it up. By the way, you did an excellent job reproducing the pamphlet Sherod.

Dorkbrains?????

(who am I to talk?)
I remain,
I know, I know. All great minds use their real name. I was frustrated late one night when I initially registered on Ebay and someone else already had used Sherod, so Dorkbrains came to mind. I'm glad you are enjoyin the booklets. I paid someone at Kinko's to put it together for me. Have a great week. I remain, Dorkbrains
Sean, yes it is pretty amazing how quickly the mail can get to other parts of the world from Texas, especially since we stopped using Pony Express, ha,ha. I was being sarcastic.
Sean, I received the "Greasy Spoon" donation. You are too kind. Thanks and enjoy the reading. As our beloved Clueless would say, I remain...
For you "Gizmo" fans, here's an interesting website you might find interesting: www.meta-gizmo.com