Do I have tired tubes?

During the summer when I went on vacation I unplugged my Sonic Frontiers Line 1 pre, my Musical Fidelity A3 CD, and Anthem MCA 20 amp. The pre I bought used and was around 2 years old when I bought it just over a year ago. It has the stock 6922 tubes in it. When I got back home and plugged everything back in by bass was a bit muddied and the midbass was a few dB louder than normal. The resut is now boomy poorly defined bass. Does anyone think that the tubes are the culprit? Perhaps they are due for replacement?
cosmic_void
Change the tubes! I just bought some Lamm with 6922 and a CJ Premier 14 preamp and both need new tubes and the prior owners never thought there was a problem. Input tubes like 6922 are inexpensive also.

Tube rolling allows you to get the sound you desire out of your existing components without upgrading.
Cosmic:

How long has the system been up and running since your return from vacation?

I sometimes alternate my tube gear and the units that have been setting for months, though less than a year, sound kind of funky for a few days. I don't leave tube gear on 7/24 and power it up for each use.

Seems odd that the tubes or anything else would degrade while being in a dormant state for a few weeks.
System has been up and running since the first week in August. The Line 1 is in standby when not in use and the tubes have some plate voltage across them to keep them warm. Everything else in the system is solid state and not likely the culprit. I have Virtual Dynamics Audition cable package throughout with biwired Paradigm Studio 100v2. Nothing in the room has been moved furniture wise. I am considering having the preamp modded by parts conneXion next year or the one after as budget allows. Have a few more pressing needs at the moment like a stand and a power conditioner. Any tube recommendations for this preamp? I don't want any rolled off highs and want firm bass with excellent mids. Thanks.
Unless someone 'messed with it', I cannot see how the 'tubes' can just go bad. If anything pull your cables and clean both the cable ends and the chassis connections. Turn the system on and let it run for a few days. Also did you by chance unhook the speakers and get one or both out of phase? Anyway, just some things to look at.