What's the oldest piece of gear in your system?

This site is here for the buying and selling of Audio equipment. This causes me to wonder if most of us have relatively new equipment. If most of it is new, what is the oldest piece of equipment still in use, and why are you still using it?

My oldest piece is a Sota Star Sapphire, but it has been upgraded. It was originally purchased as a Sapphire in the 80's, but was upgraded to a Star Sapphire about two or three years ago.

What's your story?
128x128nrchy
26 tubes, which until I plugged them in, probably haven't seen electricity since the 40's. Hogan 300b amp, which probably has OPT's from the 50's or 40's, and Akai el84 mono blocks taken from old tape recorder, from the 60's or 70's.
I have a piece of marble that my sub amp sits on. It's probably 700 million yrs old or more.
2)TungSol JAN/CTL 6SN7GT round plates and 2)Sylvania JAN/CHS 6SN7W tall bottles from the 1940's. No- I haven't owned them quite that long.
Man, my whole system! Citaton 17 preamp, Ciation 16A amp, Dual 1229 turntable with Grace 747 tone arm, Advent 201A cassette Sony TC-755 reel to reel... I am still happy, so why change?
Audio Research SP-3a1, which I've owned since 1974. I recently had it upgraded to SP-3c. 2nd oldest piece is a Linn Sondek LP12, owned since 1977.