Sistrum or Neuance or...?

I'm considering some isolation for my transport and DAC. Which of the Sistrum or Neuance do you recommend? Or what else? I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks.
budrew
Larry, thanks for trying out the Sistrum products. I'm glad that you found them very satisfying on your system. You've shown an open mind, and it benefitted your system.

It seems that the only people who recognize what the Sistrum products can do, are the people who use them. Funny thing about that, huh?

Any pioneering technology always meets resistance from the entrenched "status quo". We have definitely seen that.

However, the cream will always rise to the top.

Naysayers notwithstanding, Sistrum proves itself in listening tests again, and again.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.
Well, just for the sake of prospective, someone just listed a pair of Sistrum stands for sale on the 'Gon. Guess they must not be everybody's cup-a-tea, but personally I think the guy is probably just deaf. :-)
Newbee, you're right on that. "not everybody's cup of tea." But for most, who've taken the time to listen? Man that's beer!!!
Larry thanks for the invite, the listen, the great company and the coffee, I am still wired. As you said the Halcro gear has no flavor of its own, quite remarkable electronics. The Sound Labs are purity defined, so much inner detail, resolution and dynamic coherence. I have never used Sistrum with true state of the art electronics such as yours. I am up for the learning experience and the audio adventure. Sp101's under your Sound Labs..Sp1's under each of the Halcro's. Can it get any better? I think so..Lets try.. I am a Starsound dealer..Tom