Sistrum or Neuance or...?

I'm considering some isolation for my transport and DAC. Which of the Sistrum or Neuance do you recommend? Or what else? I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks.
budrew
Larry thanks for the invite, the listen, the great company and the coffee, I am still wired. As you said the Halcro gear has no flavor of its own, quite remarkable electronics. The Sound Labs are purity defined, so much inner detail, resolution and dynamic coherence. I have never used Sistrum with true state of the art electronics such as yours. I am up for the learning experience and the audio adventure. Sp101's under your Sound Labs..Sp1's under each of the Halcro's. Can it get any better? I think so..Lets try.. I am a Starsound dealer..Tom
Good-day Listeners,

Star Sound Technologies, LLC has now posted Part One of three documents that will provide you a greater understanding to vibration, the positive and negative effects created from vibration and how our technology provides newfound methodologies in dealing with the topics of resonance control.

First we must understand the primary problem that is created from vibration and that is termed Coulomb friction (a self induced detriment).

Vibration forms what is known as Coulomb friction. Coulomb friction is a property that creates detrimental inefficiencies across all signal pathways (being that of the whole).

Vibration also creates many positive qualities related to sound such as dynamics and multiple layers of harmonics. The question is how does one dissipate Coulomb friction without altering the extremely sensitive yet very critical phase relationship that affects the dynamics and harmonic structure of the instrument (component or loudspeaker) residing on a vibrating plane?

Technical documentation can become somewhat difficult to easily follow without a mathematical or engineering background. The middle portion of this paper can become somewhat confusing as we deal with the specifics of Coulomb friction; however we have tried our best to maintain a general “high-level” understanding for all to benefit from the entire content and proof. Please follow through its entirety at

http://www.starsound.biz/coulomb.html .

We will be happy to answer all of your questions as we invite your calls at 1-877-668-4332 (toll free).

We thank you in advance.

As always – Good Listening!

Robert Maicks
Star Sound Technologies, LLC