How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
10 steps? 12 steps?

Reminds me of that hitchhiker Ben Stiller picked up in There's Something About Mary. "No, not 6 Minute Abs! SEVEN!! You can't get a good workout in 6 minutes!

OK, since most of the Goof Patrol is here, the other thing I'm doing right now besides 'GoN-Loitering is trying to figure out where I'm gonna spend the vacation days I had to put in for here at work. The days I'm looking at are Sept. 2-6, and Oct. 1-4. Of this year. Nothing too fancy. Just some place I can go to unwind, get a massage, read and possibly get lucky on one of those days.

Even though it's mostly a party town for us Gringos, I thought about Cabo. I stayed there two years ago at a nice quiet hotel at the mouth of Cabo San Lucas Marina. The other place I was thinking of was Monterey, CA. I live in LA.

Any suggestions?
about 90 min of a 60 min lunch hour (yep you read that right) and about 15 minutes every hour while I'm at work. About 1-4 hours after work during the week and 4-6 hours a day on the weekends. (this is audiogon and audio asylum combined). I guess I need a life.
Aroc, I was afraid someone was gonna tell ME that !
You beat me out on the time thing.
Where's all the rest of you hidin out ?
Fess up !
Maybe about one hour a day unless there is a very busy thread I've posted to. A go-fast connection is a must. Without it I wouldn't do much at all. I come in from my shop for a break and find killing time here the best rest I can have. I do communicate directly with others with the same affliction too so I should count that time also. Aw hell, it's closer to two hours some days. Then if I have an item for sale it's more. Or if I'm looking to buy a little bit more yet. This is beginning to sound bad and making me feel guilty. Not.
"What honey? You need to use what? The computer? Yeah, uh, just give me a second, OK?"

Two hours later...."I'll be right there!"