How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
"What honey? You need to use what? The computer? Yeah, uh, just give me a second, OK?"

Two hours later...."I'll be right there!"
bump those october days by a week or so and come to denver for the Rocky mountain Audio Fest
Man here I am again responding to another thread. I've been trying to stop cold turkey but it ain't a happenin'!

I swore I would skip a day or two but that did not work either. I have even been looking at audio stuff on Ebay now, just bought some tubes there tonight!

My wife has given up on me and she now tells everyone that I spend all my time on audio sites, man she's right!

At least I stopped going to dealers and bring things home to audition, oh no, my buddy did that last week and I was there with my gear to comapre it. Guess I am just a lost casue.

Then there is this guy who started this thread who I correspond with almost every night including weekends with this stuff. We even call each other on the phone like two little kids to talk about more stuff! Blah, Blah, Blah!

Pat, I'm a gonner! Help me please!!!!

Too much time here and not listening to music again.

Happy Listening.

Slappy, Pat and I are going to come by one day to visit!!!!!!!! Hell we may have to move in with you after our wives kick our butts out the door!
You know I was thinking...Before Audiogon , my best friend and I used to talk Audio all the time, then he lost his job, had to sell his gear, and out of respect for him I stopped discussing audio with him. And my sytem remained the same for about two years . Then I discovered Audiogon. Now its like I have 100 friends talking Audio all the time and their are boxes arriving at my door every week !
Help !! I need the 12 step program !!!!