How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
You know I was thinking...Before Audiogon , my best friend and I used to talk Audio all the time, then he lost his job, had to sell his gear, and out of respect for him I stopped discussing audio with him. And my sytem remained the same for about two years . Then I discovered Audiogon. Now its like I have 100 friends talking Audio all the time and their are boxes arriving at my door every week !
Help !! I need the 12 step program !!!!
I'm good for about 1-2 hours per day. More on the weekends. Depending on how many new today listings there are. No ebay or asylum for me, I'm strictly audiogon, maybe that helps cut down some of the time. I tried to stay away. I lasted almost a week, and then I caved. I do know it's much worse when you have friends with the same addiction. Especially if they are close by.
About an hour a day if I can keep my eyes open. I look forward to Slappy, Marco, Gunbei's PC posts; I have no life. No, really, I have no life. My idea of excitement is going grocery shopping.

Time for bed again,
I think Prpixel's life is a mirror of mine, except he's smarter than me. I look forward to driving to work. How sick is that?

A'Gon is your homepage page? Now, that's hardcore, Distortion! I think you win.

Rx8man, I been trying to get Marco in here but I think he's busy tearing his house apart. His wife and dog are temporarily living on the roof. Maybe they were influenced by the Cool Worlds theme this past weekend on the Science Channel and are trying their own Snowball Earth experiment.

Slappy, I think I'm gonna do Puerto Vallarta during Labor Day Weekend. I love Mexico and Latin women, so I gottsta go! Isn't the Rocky Mountain Oyster Fest going on this week?
Allright BigKidz, ill set out the army cots and a cold 12pack of bud.

make sure at least one of you brings a pair of speakers worth half a shit, cause im sick of these radioshackers.