How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
Eldartford, this IS useful time! Heheh.

Bigkidz, Sean's trick is that he spends the entire day researching his notes from his post grad days, typing the answers up, then he just pasts them into the four or five threads he needs to respond to. So technically he's only in here a few minutes, but he spends 72.504% of an average day dedicated to helping us A'GoNers out of our messes.

Muzikat, speaking of deals. I can remember you and I did a transaction earlier this year. For the life of me I can't remember what it was for, but I do remember you were one cool cat.

"...to hold a stick in my right hand and row the gears.." Sounds like you're a car man Prpixel! What was the ride that made you enjoy heel-toeing and speed-shifting so much? The car I enjoy driving these days is a '99 M3. Not the fastest car out there, but plenty fun and smooth as silk. Been roaring down the shores and canyon carving since I put in the Bilsteins and Eibachs a few weeks ago.

Rx8man. I guess it's no secret what you drive, heheh. Enjoying them suicide doors? :•)
Well Gunbei,
It'll be a "suicide-ride" with all that frickin torque and horsepower and only 2900lbs. of car and driver!
GUESS WHAT FOLKS ???
It's 12:00 NOON and I'm BACK HERE AGAIN !!!
AT WORK ON LUNCH BREAK !!!
I'M THE ONE THAT REALLY NEEDS A COUNSELOR !!!
Good one Woody, yer ONE STEP CLOSER !!!
Yeah, as much time as I spend here, Ellery makes me look like a timid, non-posting lurker. How are the operas going?! I can see it now...Cecilia Bartolli singing nude in the warm night of a New Mexico desert.
How much time??

Enough that I almost didn't get Samantha to the bus stop this morning because I was reading this thread!!!