How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
I almost got a huge parking ticket for not moving it for street cleaning this morning cause I had to check ONE MORE thread about certain brands of tubes, HELP!
home page is Audiogon also. Probably 3 hours a day at least. Addiction yes believe so. Like reading the forums learn something everyday usually. And trying to help others learn if possible is good. You know you have a problem when you recognize who is writing a thread in the middle of their first sentence and remember their real name and what their system components are. Sean I think your time clock is running about 75% slower than it's supposed to.
I figure about four 15 minute visits each day. But according to St. Augustine, time is "an illusionary product of our mind" - so actually, it may be longer, or it may be less…. And since someone else (Berlioz I think?) stated "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." Who really cares anyway?
Look at it a different way: if I had to pay full retail for all my audio purchases, rather than approximately half retail as I’ve typically paid at audiogon, it would have cost me an additional $13,500 over the last 12 months alone.
Assuming that I’ve spent approximately 300 hrs at this site in 12 months, I’ve actually been earning $45 per hour for every hour spent on Audiogon!!
The moral of this tale is…..well, I’ll be darned if I know.

Rooze
LOL Dean...yeah...I'd be willing to bet that I spend more time on the Gon than any other member...I'll even bet a buck on it. Operas are going great...saw Don Giovanni last night...pretty impressive...3 more operas to go & then back to L.A....and ultimately Misery..ooops...I mean Missourah (don't want to offend any Missourians)
Gunbie,

Beleive it or not, one of the funnest cars to drive, that I owned, was a 91 Honda CRX. I modified the suspension, put on performance tires and wheels, and bumped the HP up to about 120-125. It wasn't the fastest car, but it was sooo smooth, nibble and tossable. You could hang the tail out through the corners and bring it back in line by getting back on the throttle.

I'm a grad of the Skip Barber school of driving and racing. Actually raced in a open wheel race car one. Biggest adrenalin rush!!!! I got clocked doing 172 in a Porsche 911 C4 turbo in Canada once. They flagged me down with those airplane guidance flashlights. That was a pretty hefty ticket. Actually, between me and my co-driver we got 11 tickets in 5 days. Ah, to be young again. Other cars I've driven: Lambo Countach 5000s, numerous porsche 911's and a 928, Acura NSX, Ferrari 512TR and 355F1, an AMG hammer and BMW M3, M5 and 750il.