How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
Yeah, I went to have my teeth cleaned a few months ago. 15 minutes into the cleaning they realized I had fallen asleep face down in the chair.................
Gunbie,

Always wanted to buy an Integra GSR type R. That little rice burner engine revs like a cycle engine. Problem is that all the dealers in this area were selling them for $5-8K over sticker. I don't pay the sticker price for any car. Since I lost the ability to drive I've lost most interest in cars. It's just to depressing. I used to wax my car once a month. I waxed my wifes SUV for the first time this week; she's had the thing for 18 months. Enough said.
I check in here once a day, usually in the eve.Most stuff I read here is way over my head or outside my experience, so I do not make a habit of posting. Still, I read quite a bit.
I'm on here about an hour a day. Interesting to me is that I have reduced reading the paper, working in my woodshop and other activities to make time to be here. Last winter was the first winter I didn't build any furniture in my shop because I spent time listening to my system and being on Agon. As with most, my life is packed full, to spend time on anything else, something has to go away. If my wife would only let me move my shop tools into our living room, I'd be all set!