How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
Freakygreek, it's a shame we can't do our normal job without some jealous, two-face, brown noser spying down our backs, esp. when it does not affect our job, nor is it really of any major importance to them or anyone else.
I'm an operator / job coordinator in a distribution warehouse.
I was backing out of a high level location watching for pedestrians when I "accidentally" clipped a four way plastic mirror globe (recently hung by maintenance)
Before I even finished picking the pieces off the floor, a little rat sneaked over to the bosses office to tell him about my malicious, wreckless driving habits !

I hear and sympathize with you. I try not to debase myself by stooping down to their level, but once in a while I let my evil self come out to play heheheh .

Cheers
Well,let's see.Out of the seven day week,I am on Audiogon every evening untill well into 2:00 in the morning.Starting at about 10:30 pm (before that I hit the weights at the gym,and before that I work to save money to buy used gear)
Last week I took my computer to a local shop for repair.I didn't have it for three days and ate my nails down to the roots.My wife calls me Audio-nerd.I need help!!!
Cheers guys.
George
Thought you *surfers* would get "another kick" outta one of my older threads.
I'm still spending more time here after the last August post !!

How bout it, you guys still here ?? (I know you are)
DAMMMMMIT...you caught me...I had better create a new account here on Agon so I can once again be a wallflower...hmmmmm....Ellery912...yeah...that's it...nobody would ever guess.