Hand shaped single CD holder.Please,help to find.

Hi
Last year ,flipping thru "For Sale" items i came across a photo of somebody's system which featured a hand shaped cd holder on top of the system (@ hands holding single cd).
I've been looking for something like this for a long time to accomodate an empty jewel case of a currently playing cd.
Plus,it had a "pop art" appeal of a sort.Any idea where to find this or other nice lloking Single Cd holder?Any hints would be appreciated.Thanks.
overhang
hey sean,god do i miss that & your right that the kids are missin out,i remember when cd's first hit the scene at 30 bucks a pop & i opened a frank zappa cd only to find some sales garbage & no liberato in the case,man was i bummed!

dont forget to mention when you got a new double album you had your new rolling tray,i swear i scraped the gloss off many a double album.
Sean, to display the jewel case of the CD I currently have playing I use a small wooden easel intended for holding a photo frame (like 4x6). The easel is a two-piece "butterfly" type that's hinged in the middle. This is opposed to an artist's easel which usually has three legs and a horizontal support for the canvas. I think my wife bought the photo frame easel at Aaron Bros or Pier One...something like that. Anyway, it's perfect for holding a CD jewel case.
Tvad: I came home to find something similar near our HT system, which is the system that my girlfriend uses the most. She actually likes the idea of this and was using it herself today. I didn't even have to ask her what she was listening to, as the disc was easily viewable in plain sight : ) Sean
>