What is the MOST audiophile friendly city ???

Europe, America, Asia, wherever! And what criteria led you to your opinion?
128x128ashra
I'm biased towards Philadelphia for the great group of local audio nuts who enjoy sharing music, systems and learnings with each other!
It used to be San Francisco,everyone there was music crazy.Now they have their own music awards,the Bammys,they also have lots of secret ingredients made locally just for listening to music!Truely the #1 city in the world,if not the galaxy....I miss you Jerry....Bob
Definitely NOT Mobile, Alabama. Portland, Oregon for its size has the best used record and CD stores, used audio stores and some wonderful audio dealers. It also has public JAZZ and Classical FM stations! I miss it.
Singapore, there is a mall (The Adelphi) with just specialty Hifi stores, one after the other. Probably the best selection of audio equipment I have seen anywhere in the world. Only the HiEnd audio show in Frankfurt was better.

Having the stores this close together is also great if you want to hear the speaker with the tube amp next door and the CDP five doors away. Imagine! Only drawback: Not many used records and in that climates they will be growing mold in no time.