Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
Nonoise - Coming clean about what? Are you having a bad hair day, too?

All the best,

Geoff
For anyone really concerned about sound quality and anyone who wonders which pole is up where, install a neodymium magnet, close your eyes and hear the light. Tom
Theaudiotweak,

When you say "close your eyes and hear the light" is that because moments after installing the magnet and hearing the light, you will also see a very very bright light emanating from the Hifi, followed by the smell of something burning?

Lol
Its' only been five years and counting no smoke and no mirrors. One of the most shocking up grades I have ever made.
If you have no faith of the stability and circuit integrity of a particular component then don't try this. My preference for the maximum in sound reproduction. Next up a N52 versus a N45. Tom