Has anyone found Audio Nirvana?

Just want to know how many of you have found Audio Nirvana. Please list you equipment..
demar
Nirvana is not the equipment but the music we play on it. Remember when you wanted a 15 transistor radio to hear your favorites with the earplug in at night. Were those really early Grado earphones? Have fun !!!!!
No but.........Magnaplanar 2.7s, AVA Super Pas 4i, Quicksilver KT-88 Monos and a Sony XA777ES is a my vehicle of current choice. Won't play real loud but paired up with some good Jazz and the journey is pretty pleasurable. I agree that the vehicle isn't so much the equipment but if you enjoy the ride.
I've been at this for almost ten years now and I've probably listened to or owned just about every mainstream high end product out there. I'd have to say that my current system is as close to "Nirvana" as I've ever been. How do you know when you're there? When you're listening and your eyes are closed and you really believe she's there singing just for you and you can count her fillings, you're there! When your listening and the foot is tapping and you're just really enjoying the music, you're there! When your listening and finding yourself focusing in on whatever it it is that you want to...background vocals, the bass guitarist, the separation between instruments in a three dimensional plane, you're there. When you've got it really cranked and its been cranked for at least a half an hour and you find yourself still wanting to turn it up..you're there. And finally, when that special passage hits or a favorite part of a favorite song and you get goosebumps...you're there!!! And that's why we spend the crazy money that we do. After all, you can buy a Sub-Zero refrigerator for the price of a pair of cables..go figure.. so having said all that, my system is Genesis 350 speakers, conrad Johnson Premier 16LS pre-amp, VAC 30/30 (don't let their 30 watts fool you-and its worth putting the Western Electric 300B's in it), VPI Aries with JMW Memorial, Benz Mo9, and Audio Research PH3 SE, Sonic Frontiers SCT-1, Sonic Frontiers SFD2 Mark II, Assemblage Anti-Jitter/Upsampler. Speaker Cables and interconnect are all Harmonic Technology. Hey it does it for me. Isn't that all that really matters?
In ten years of building 3 systems, I reached the end of the line with each only after much trial and error. My first best included Celestion 700SLs in a 12x10 room, VTL 100monos, Kinergetics KCD40, XLO Type 5 speaker, and KCAG- This system defined imaging: I still remember (over 8 years ago) the experience of listening to Andreas Vollenvieder's "Behind the Cavern" and feeling like I was exploring the cave with him. Five years later, I finished putting together a system that was as revealing/transparent as any, including KEF107.2s, VTL 175monos, Nak1000MB transport, Altis Ref DAC, RefLine passive, Nirvana speaker, and KCAG in a 12x21 room. This system was as entralling to listen to as it was frustrating because transparency is truely a double-edged sword--when changing a cable "position" is audible, imagine what the quality of the power does to achieving consistent results. But listening to audiophile-approved recordings such as Patricia Barber or Janis Ian around Christmas when the power seems quietest could be transporting. Finally, 2 years and a lot of heartache later--a system without the usual audiophile gimmicks: same room now with Brentworth Type I speakers, RefLine Sig amp, RefLine passive, BowTech ZZ-One CDP, Nirvana speaker, KCAG. When I sitdown to listen with this system the relaxation is total, yet the music is never dull. With each system I thought I had reached audio nirvana--the difference is that this time I'm ready to end the quest and live with the music. Getting to the summit is possible, but being audiophiles I'm not sure we always appreciate it when we're there. I'm glad to share this with anyone who cares.
If by that you mean that when closing your eyes you are back at the jazz club you went to earlier in the evening, yes! And what makes the difference? Of course the speakers. Read the review of norwex B-2 Nisse in SoundStage! on the web: www.soundstage.com. Click on Audio. Also look us up at http://norwex.homepage.com. If interested contact Harald Aasland at our e-mail adress. I am the owner/designer.