Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
Hifitime, that's good news that you are not a solitary audiophile.

I belong to a little audio group which gets together every week on a rotational basis to listen to socialize and listen to new tunes and the occassional piece of new gear.

Saddly ,as we get older(we've been doing this for 15 years plus, and used to belong to the WNYAS)our purchases seem to be less frequent.

I know the benefits of group participation, and getting feedback from others when you contemplating a move in a new direction.
Also, if other's ears are hearing what you are hearing, it's a good bet you aren't imagining things.

This is so much better than being an audio hermit.

You can benefit and grow from experiencing different systems in different homes.
It also doesn't hurt if one or more members have deep pockets.

The most beneficial lesson I learned was how important the delivery of electricity is to the sound of our gear, and how it can affect the sound, from the panel to the fuse and everywhere in between.

I would suggest that you take a poll in your group about what is the most common fuse you may share.

Then chip in, buy the fuse and send it around to audition in whatever component it is matched for.

I think this would be a fun thing for a group of audiophiles to do, and you may be surprised with the outcome.

It may make an improvement in all or some of the gear, but at least it will be some added infotainment, and hopefully you'll post what you find out.

We are supposed to be an audio community,we don't always agree on everything and we all don't own the same systems,but what we do share is our passion for the hobby.

If your passion is to obtain the best sound you can, as it appears,then try out the fuse test with your friends.
I feel sorry for those who have already made up their mind about something without even trying it out for themselves. This is pre-judging or prejudice. Three friends called me to tell me about a new type of fuse. They were delighted with the improved sound they had by replacing their fuses. They all had the German-made Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme fuses (same as I had, too). They ALL recommended the Nano Liquid Fuses from Audio Magic. These 3 people don't know each other! No conspiracy here. I replaced all 5 of the fuses in my system because I trust their experience (their advice to me has, without exception, been spot on). The improvement was immediate (right out of the box, as they say). With every hour of play the sound improved (it opened up like I had replaced my amp with a bigger, better one). All frequencies were louder and all frequencies were clearer. Less distortion - more pleasure. Thank you to the 3 friends for turning me on to these wonderful fuses. I'm on Day 5 and they are still improving (breaking in). The reason I'm sorry for the "Doubters" out there is that they will never know the pleasures that result from this EXTREMELY SIMPLE upgrade. The cost is low (compared to most upgrades). The effort required to actually switch out fuses varies from component to component. I'm so happy with the results that I would have paid much, much more for the fuses than I did. I can hear you "Doubters" out there snickering - go ahead - it's your loss.
I recently added a faux leather recliner. My sound quality went down. Before dabbling with my fuses, I may try replacing it with a real leather chair for better sound first + a fashion statement.
Real leather is better for listening as it keeps the spiritual essence of the dead cow around you, and we all know the audible benefits of that...I got ROOMS full of that stuff!
Yes its crazy, but in my system they work and with no need to A/B, its easy to hear. If its B.S. take the Pepsi challenge, Music Direct with offer the 30 money back guarantee as long as they are not blown.