is there an alternative to PS AUDIO

I really like the idea of PS audio's power plant but don't like the idea of spending $10,000 to get all the power I need to run my amp. Anyone know of any other companies with the same idea?
ilted
There are a LOT of AC power supplies out there in industry, the PS Audio Powerplant does the same thing(according to the Stereophile interview). I used to use a lot of these at a former company. They are not cheap(but not normally $8000 either). I don't remember the companies who make these products, but if you are interested you could search: 1)the Thomas register(a series of catalogs used by American industry - like the B to B Yellow pages), 2)on the web, or 3)ask an electrical engineer. Oh, one more thing, the faceplates on these units are not meant to impress audiophiles, they are industrial equipment. So if you are the type of person who buys equipment for looks, you are sure to be disappointed. On the bright side, you won't have to pay audiophile prices(whatever the market will bear)/markup either.
I am using ONEAC (power conditioner) on my front end. This unit has the capacity for Transport to Preamp. I am happy with it, but I have nothing to compare it to.
I have the P300 with the new Multiwave upgrade. If there is an alternative I am not aware of it. Even before the Multiwave, no power conditioner or cord I have used even came close. And why should it? Any of the aformentioned products still use what comes out of the walls while the P300 creates its own. The solution is simple, elegant and very effective. I never realized how much impact the power supply was to audio components until I had the P300 in my system. For $1000 it is CHEAP money in this crazy audiophile world of 2K interconnects. BTW the Multiwave improved (and amazed me)the sound even more than I thought possible. This is an excellent product for those with ears to hear.