Is "WHAT HI-FI" a good read?

I like it dares to compare components head to head and tell you which is the best and which one is bad. But every issue there are lots a components reviewed makes me wonder if they take time to burn-in and proper system matching?
What is your opinions?
bigboy
I think to be fair,I'm not sure you can say that they don't break their demo's in,I've seen items such as the Sony SACD's given great reviews, these are notoriously long in running in,if what I read here is true.
They must have some level of professionalism,no?
I think they deal less with the audiophile level of detail in their reviews and just cut to the chase for the ordinary guy who wants to listen to music which excludes most of us.

Ben
Wassup ?! British Stereo Review. Lightweight fluff with very little actual analysis of a component's sound. Their focus is British mid-fi. Same stuff their advertising discount mail order houses sell. Their reviews are so generic that I wonder if they actually listen to the components. Appears to be a sister publication to the equally crummy motorcycle magazine 'What Bike'. Maybe they just swap the pictures....
Correction to my previous response, I wrote that response about Hi>Fi+ and NOT 'What Hi-Fi'. Two completely different animals.

Sorry,
AEW