How to remove McIntosh glass faceplate?

Hi,

I just ordered a MC2125 that is in great shape except for some bubbling running adjacent to right meter.

Could anyone offer any instruction/guidance for removing the glass so I can attempt to correct the bubble issue?

I would rather just have it professionally touched up, but that isn't a feasible option while living on student loans. All other tips and suggestions welcome! Thanks!
hockey4496
I agree with Mcintech. There are no instructions on disassembly, but as mentioned the exploded view of the chassis provides a layering of how it is assembled. That was how I always accessed the plate and light bulbs on the various Mc gear I have owned. Its nice to have confirmation that McIntosh is still offering faceplates. They DO take care of their customers. I have always been very satisfied with them. I hope the new owners continue the same level of service and quality. So far Audio Research seems to be the same company and maybe even better.
Yep,just ordered a glass FP from AC for 175$ for a C-32.All will be well even for a rookie,take care,Bob
Hi Hockey4496,
What was the end result?
I’m looking into a 2125 that has a shattered faceplate and was perhaps damaged frame.
The amp itself runs fine including the meters and all...... just cosmetically a nightmare.
Any pitfalls I should look for?
I would love to get this one back to it's normal self
Thanks