Gershmann speakers: Underrated or just average??

Need opinions from anyone who either owns or has recently auditioned Gershmann Acoustics speakers. You hardly see them for sale on the 'GON or under review by the major audio mags. How do they compare with some of the more "visible" names in hi-end speakers?? Or, is Gershmann speakers just another Canadian speaker company like Mission, Energy, MonitorAudio with a predictable "sound" Thank you!!
sunnyjim
I think the genralizations made by Eldragon are absurd. "any Canadian speaker any time" Have you even heard the Gershmans? If so where? and with what equipment? I don't believe your statement to be accurate. Especially after hearing, Gershman, Sonus Faber, Piega, Kharma etc. We have heard them all including the Vanderstein.
FOLLOW UP: Let me clarify for the record my above question; my intention was not to start a "audio culture" war between the USA and Canada, but to get some useful feedback about Gershman.... In 1980, I was a retail audio salesmen in a market dominated by the British, especially KEF, Spendor, Rogers, Harbeth and B&W, etc. A speaker came along called Mission which revolutionized the moderate high-end speaker market. I don't know if they were the first, but Mission used polypropalene drivers to enormous success. The outlet I worked for sold hundreds of the bookshelf Mission 700's which put food on many salesmen's tables. Their 770 model, as a transducer of recorded music, was years head of the recording industry, and an easy sale to the discriminating listener. Many companies like Mission followed, using similar driver "materials" and therefore developed a characteristic "sound" just like KEF, Rogers, Harbeth, or for that matter, JBL, Advent and KLH(which we did not sell because these were products still considered mid-fi and not the staple of the toney American audio shops of that era)....I think Verity which I have auditioned several times,especially Fidelio, are excellent speakers, but also grossly overpriced. I have not heard Coincident Technology, but the reviews and feedback are always good....On this issue of "grossly overpriced" speakers, well Canadians are hardly the leaders in that category, when you consider American companies like Wilson and Avalon, and (even some models of) Revel. Finally,I have noted from reviews and feedback on the 'GON, that Gershman speakers leans more toward a warmer sound, possibly less analytical, than what became know as the (Canadian) polypropalene sound introduced by Mission. "Analytical" does mean inaccurate!! for, the early Mission speakers were some of the most accurate and listenable speakers I ever heard. They just did not possess that euphonic and natural presence that was the virtue of say the IMF, Infinity and(does anybody remember) Rectilinear speakers of the 1970's and 1980's.... So, Natalie and other friends from the great white North, cool your jets, we all love the same hobby and advocation. Thank you, Jimbo
CORRECTION FOLLOW UP(SEE BOLD TYPE TOWARD END OF REPLY) Let me clarify for the record my above question; my intention was not to start a "audio culture" war between the USA and Canada. In 1980, I was a retail audio salesmen in a market dominated by the British, especially KEF, Spendor, Rogers, Harbeth and B&W, etc. A speaker came along called Mission which revolutionized the moderate high-end speaker market. I don't know if they were the first, but Mission used polypropalene drivers to enormous success.The outlet I worked for sold hundreds of the bookshelf Mission 700's and put food on many of our tables. Their 770 model as a transducer of recorded music was years head of the recording industry and an easy sale to the discriminating listener. Many companies like Mission followed, using similar driver "materials", and therefore developed a characteristic "sound" just like KEF, Rogers, Harbeth, or for that matter, JBL, Advent and KLH(which we did not sell because these were products still considered mid-fi and not the product of the toney American shops of that era)....I think Verity which I have auditioned several times,especially Fidelio, are excellent speakers, but also grossly overpriced. I have not heard Coincident Technology, but the reviews and feedback are always good.Though,on this issue of "grossly overpriced" speakers, well Canadians are hardly the leaders in that category, when you consider American companies like Wilson and Avalon, and (even some models of) Revel. Finally,I have noted from reviews and feedback on the 'GON, that Gershman speakers lean more toward a warmer sound, possibly less analytical than what became know as the (Canadian) polypropalene sound introduced by Mission. "ANALYTICAL" DOES NOT MEAN IN INACCURATE!!! for, the early Mission speakers were some of the most accurate and listenable speakers I ever heard. They just did not possess that "euphonic" and "natural" presence that was the virtue of say the IMF, Infinity and(does anybody remember) Rectilinear speakers of the 1970's and 1980's.... So, Natalie and other friends from the great white North, cool your jets, we all love the same hobby and advocation. Thank you, Jimbo
One more time - I have a pair - I listen to them everyday - they sound great!