Gershmann speakers: Underrated or just average??

Need opinions from anyone who either owns or has recently auditioned Gershmann Acoustics speakers. You hardly see them for sale on the 'GON or under review by the major audio mags. How do they compare with some of the more "visible" names in hi-end speakers?? Or, is Gershmann speakers just another Canadian speaker company like Mission, Energy, MonitorAudio with a predictable "sound" Thank you!!
sunnyjim
One more time - I have a pair - I listen to them everyday - they sound great!
Mr.Sunnyjim,
In defense of your statement about American over priced speakers Avalon. I happen to own the Avalon Arcus retail priced at $7000.00 dollars and in my opinion it is not over priced for its performance and appearance. After owning many speakers and I have owned B&W, Mission and a few American speakers, this speaker out performs all the others I have had. The value of a speaker is in the mind ,eyes,EARS,and wallet of the owner. If the speaker can communicate the beauty and essence of the music it is worth it to the buyer.
SunnyJim, Natalie & El Dragon: Respectfully, if speakers are not designed, manufactured and played in Scotland (with only Scottish music, mind you) they are indeed crap and worth no more than a few coins as Ivy stands. Enough said.
PS: Though suitable for Ivy stands, don't get the impression that such speakers will work in a proper Thistle garden.
Off course that is absurd! And i regret the fact that i let myself being drown into the 'trolling' contest. Also i realized that for better or for worst, this newsgroup is steadily on the changing course from couple of years ago. And finally i am taking the path of Carl_eber and Jhunters. Adios!