Bryston owners: What speakers are you using?

Just curious as to what speakers you've got mated with your Bryston gear. I've got PSB Stratus Silvers (Bryston 3B amp/BP4 preamp). I've had 'em for about 3 years now and I'm coming down with a case of upgrade syndrome.

Alex
alex_beric
I'm using B&W N805's. sounds great. Incredible what the amp does with those small speakers (they go very deep altough I know logically the range is limited towards the low freq.)

Very lively, good 3D altough I would prefer e.g. a Jeff Rowland for imaging and headroom if a had the money...

But overall I'm very glad I bought the 4BSST

Steve
Current speakers are Tyler Linbrook monitors and having recently sold my 4B-SST, I will be picking up my 14B-SST tonight. Whooo-hooo!!!
I recently upgraded from a 4B SST to a 14B SST and I'm driving Aerial 7B's. I'm satisfied with the combination. It does tend to sound a tad harsh and brittle at loud volumes. I've mitigated this somewhat by using Harmonic Technology Truthlinks between my EMC-1UP and the BP-25 and between the BP-25 and 14B SST. The Electrocompaniet helped this problem as well. I'm expecting to switch to a tubed preamplifier (First Sound or VAC) in the near future and can report back if people are interested. In the final analysis, the jury is still out regarding the synergy between the Aerials and the Bryston. There may be a better fit, but I'm sticking with this combination for now.