D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
As a long time fan of class D, I am delighted to hear that class D is evolving with new underlying technology. I hope that eventually, some of my favorite manufacturers, like Bel Canto and Rowland, will also adopt it. Guido
Have not heard but do not doubt that high end Class D technology is not fully mature despite being highly competitive currently and that newer CLass D amp designs will only get even better over time.

I do think that sound of better tube amps I have heard (like VAC and ARC) and SS amps tends to converge pretty close to "the ultimate sound", so I do not in particular care too much about one technologies sound versus another, although SS amps that "sound like tube amps" specifically are not very common. I have a pair of TAD 125 hibachi monoblocks also that I run in my second system that is as good as I have heard in regards to a SS amp "sounding like a tube amp". Of course I run a DAC with a tube output section there also so that helps.
Hypex NCore based amplifiers have been getting a lot of press recently.

I have a pair of NC400 based monoblocks and they compare favorably to the best SET and OTL amplifiers that I've owned. It has been 6 months and I continue to be satisfied.
Hi Wilsynet, what is the brand and specs of your NC-400 amp? Which OTL and SET amps does it replace? What are the merits of the NCore amp vs your previous OTL and SET amps?

Thank you, Guido