GMA Callisto feedback Green Mountain Audio

Anyone else breaking in a pair of these speakers? I have a pair with about 24 hours on them, and I hear moments of spectacular sound, but not yet at low listening levels. I know 200 hours is the magic break-in time period.

See my system under "Leahy" listed under "evolving system" for other system details.

Let me know if you would like updates as these break in...
128x128leahy
I am running an old NAD 2200 pe and 1155 pre. room dimensions are pretty similar to yours, with some doorway opening on the long wall and french doors on one short wall ( windows on the other). any sense of going with a europa and sub or just callisto? any sense of how th GMA stuff compares with the Von S VR1 + sub, VR 2, or Dynaudtion 52SE, 72 SE, which are now short-listed. So very hard to buy blind, as there is no GMA dealer in the northeast. The GMA stuff has been so well received and I don't want to dismiss it out of hand.
Thanks
john
John, my room is a disaster compared to most. I have 54" windows on two sides, a 60" doorway, then french doors on another wall that I leave open when possible. I cannot say enough about the Callisto's. The sound is not directed into one "sweet spot" like most monitors I have heard. The bottom port and the adjustability of the Callisto's makes music in every part of the room. If I am in another part of the house, I turn them up a little and go about my work and the sound is still very good. I went to Audio Fest in Denver and planned to return with Von S. or others. I was drawn back to Green Mountain every time. No other sounded this good. I bought the Callisto's on the spot and waited three weeks for Roy to build them. It was worth the wait. I believe you can demo the Callisto's in your home. I'll be surprised if you send them back. Give Roy a call at 719-636-2500. Green Mountain Audio are good people that care about the music.
Elsneb - Much appreciate your response. I first heard from the new GMA ceo and then got a very long and informative note from Roy re my question. If customer relations/service was the sole factor in sealing a deal, no question about GMA. Sounds like the Callisto may very well be a'go'.
It is not easy buying without hearing and also being one of the 'first on the block' to purchase a rather new product.
John
Janet, the new CEO at Green Mountain will go out of her way to make you happy with their product. I have not known Green Mountain long, but their speakers speak for themselves. The people have a real passion for their product and the music. What more could I ask for in an audio company? I am buying more music since I purchased the Callisto's.
I'll add my vote to the customer service from GMA. It is absolutely outstanding. I don't think I've ever had the level of followup on anything else I've bought, ever. And they're so enthusiastic about the music. I just hope they're paying equal attention to the bottom line because I only spent $900 when I got my europas.

I get the impression that they're run off their feet though, so they can take a few days to respond.