D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Still not able to connect. Either you or we are crazy!

This page can't be displayed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure what is going on but It works fine for me. What browser are you gents using? I use google chrome. However I just notice that some of the link is not working. Links to all the reviews next to pictures seem to work but not for the pictures to get the specifications. Guido when I click on your link you provided, it does take me to website's homepage fine. But like I said, some links just doesn't work. Looks like I need to talk to my web hosting provider. Thanks

Henry
Hi Henry, I am using IE8 on XP Pro 32 bits with SP.3 and all critical/optional patches. Guido
Henry, I have tried Guido's link using Chrome and it fails with the error: "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.iceh2oaudio.com". I suspect that you may be accessing a page in your cache and that's why some of the other links don't work. I think you need to address this with your hosting provider as there is obviously something wrong!