D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Audiozen, I find that to be an unreasonable and thoughtless statement. I have absolutely no connection with Henry or his company, but his business may be doing fine with sales from other sources than Audiogon. There are many major audio companies that do not do any business here, and that fact doesn't mean that they are struggling to survive.
Mapman,
Agree!!
Just thinking aloud, since no one has come forward with their experience.

Another thing that is possible- considering phase is manipulated, there is a fixed frequency window - band width limited (which may be the case in PWM as well). However as my understading goes, there might be an error correction factor needed, may not be the tradional negative feedback, but maybe along the phase wave. Negative feedback if institued properly is generally a nonissue. Probably that's why it's called SOA, where all parameters are optimized.
Bill-k...give me a break..Henry's website is currently offline for sometime and his phone number is disconnected which is a very strong buisness indication that his business is stressed. When a company fall's off the radar it becomes a ghost business, and the result is a much greater risk for the buyer to get reliable service from a business that has very weak stability. If Henry comes back online and things go back to normal, then more power to him.
AudioZen and all, ICEh2oaudio.com is back online at:
http://iceh2oaudio.com/
Henry's current phone number is listed as:
1 713 371 7591
which indicates that Henry has moved West, and now resides in my state of Texas.

may I now gently suggest that we return this thread to the discussion of technical merits of Abletec and other new generation class-D power conversion modules, to their application to actual amplifier components, and to the findings of those who have had an early chance of listening to such creatures.

Regards, G.