D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Interesting to note that even with the sound quality of Class D amplifier circuits continuing to improve, Rowland still chooses to design their best reference grade power amps using their very advanced switched mode power supplies with Class A/B output stages.
"Interesting to note that even with the sound quality of Class D amplifier circuits continuing to improve, Rowland still chooses to design their best reference grade power amps using their very advanced switched mode power supplies with Class A/B output stages."

Probably a smart move. Not all high end audio guys are willing to accept or care for Class D amps. Class A/B amps of course can also sound good and physically more imposing as well. They also will probably have to cost a lot as well to match Class D performance being lower efficiency. Does that mean they are better? I suppose it depends. Dunno.
Mcbuddah...Any news about the m2 600 monos?
I use an Audio Research vt 100 mk2 amp which I like a lot,
but wouldn´t mind more power.
I read about tube guys who went class-D with satisfaction.
Thanks for any input.
Mcbuddah

How are you going with your D-sonic? still happy, any impressions?

All the best

Miki
Just wanted to share my impressions with all of you.
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got a pair of D-Sonic M2-1500M monoblocks.

The thing is, I put together this new system just for stereo, so I cannot compare the changes that the amps would have made to any previous chain. The system currently consists of: Oppo BDP-105 + Marc Audio XLR Premium interconnects + Two D-Sonic M2-1500M + GLS Audio speaker cable (12AWG) banana finish + Dynaudio Contour S5.4 speakers.

I am very pleased with the sound of the system, although the room might be tricky because it is roughly 7x5 meters, with a semi-wall in the middle (a 2.5 wall along the 5 meter axis). Very good bass response, no need for subwoofer, very detailed, good transients. I think it is not as forgiving with bad recorded music. Just about 30 hours of use, though.

Feel free to submit your comments and/or questions.

Cheers,
Carlos