D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Guido..does the Veritas performance justify their ridiculously high price of $12K a pair? Phew!!
For the money, their Cardas knob type speaker binding posts
are hard to work with compared to the WBT five way posts on other class D amps which are better for locking banana's.
The new D-Sonic M3 800s that came out in recent months at 400 watts per channel and only $1375.00 would be a good amp for you to review as well or is its price to low to deserve the attention to review?
Another Class D amp to consider for review also is the Arion Audio MK 1000 mono amps.
Hi AudioZen, I stand by all my favorable findings and conclusions in the article.

From a sonic point of view, I "judge the tree by its fruits", not by its roots... as Igor Stravinsky aptly recommended that we music lovers do back in 1946.

Granted, I am fascinated by amp innerds like anyone else, hence my relatively long treatment of Veritas internals. What will be interesting to determine is how different approaches to topology surrounding the NC1200 module in ATSAH, Veritas, Mola-Mola Kaluga, and Audience WavePower influence their sound. It is worth pointing out that Kaluga at least, does not use a stock NC1200 module, but a customized version.
How much of a "family resemblance" can be found in the audible attributes of these amps? I have no idea at this point in time.

Concerning Cardas connectors... Yes in a sense you are correct... Cardas output connectors may be a little fiddlier than other ones to operate. On the other hand, I am totally blind and am only mildly inconvenienced when fastening spade pairs to them. I can only imagine that a moderately operative pair of eyes would make the process close to painless. I recommend that if you want to use bananas, you may want to contact Merrill or Cardas and determine if Cardas2banana adapters can be supplied.

I agree with you... D-Sonic amps would make for fascinating review material.
Have not rad article yet, but would love a compare of newer D-Sonics versus other more pricey newer Class D technology as well as against the current old guard of Icepower, etc.
Mapman, for all audible parameters, I comfortably prefer the performance of the simple implementation of Ncore NC1200 in Veritas monoblocks over the old/discontinued Rowland M312 based on a relative complex implementation of ICEpower 1000ASP. In turns, I moderately prefer M312 over Bel Canto REF1000M (Mk.2) monos, which I much prefer over any other ICEpower amps I have heard over the years.

The article touches on my preference of Veritas over old M312.

G.