D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
First Guido..pardon my assumption referring to you as a full time reviewer. Why Dennis uses both Abletec and Pascal is for one reason only, sheer power from the Pascal
and high power from the Abletec for most speaker applications. The ALS amp in the M3 600M and the M3 1200S is the most powerful amp from Abletec. The Pascal amp puts out much higher power and Dennis only recommends the Pascal in the M3 1500M for the most extreme speaker applications if you have a King Kong speaker that really needs that much power. The Abletec amp he uses sells more than the Pascal. The chief designer at Abletec, Patrik Bostrom, whom I discussed in a previous Gon thread, has developed an application called AMS,(Adaptive Modulation servo),which is a new loop linearization technology that is very similar to the application designed by Bruno Putzeys in his Ncore NC1200 amp. Both their applications resolve and eliminate the problems with past Class D designs such as phase shifting, feed back, distortion and noise. The Abletec provides a much larger power supply than the Ncore SMPS 1200 power supply for the NC 1200.
Thank you Audiozen. If I interpret correctly, D-Sonics may be using Abletech when maximizing a design for musicality; conversely, they implement with Pascal when maximizing for power... Is this more/less correct?

Could you qualify the term "much larger", and explain "application"?

G.
Audiozen, which class D amps have you really listened to? Have you actually listened to the D-Sonic and Ncore amps?
Guido..I meant much larger power output then the Ncore set which puts out 1200 watts into 2 ohms and the Abletec puts out 2000 watts into 2 ohms. Application refers to Bruno's non linear design and Bostrom's ZVS (zero voltage switching) and his ADP,(Adaptive pole control)with his loop lineariztion technology. D-Sonic does not favor the Abletec over the Pascal for musicality in their models. As you are aware, Jeff Rowland is using a Pascal amp in his Continuum S2 integrated amplifier. The review on the D-Sonic M2 1500M amp using Pascal, in the September 2012 issue of 6Moons is very positive. Based on the tech sheets provided by Abletec, the maximum damping factor of the ALC 1000M amp used in the D-Sonic M3 600M and 1200S is 4000.
OH... Why does D-Sonic favor Abletech in some models? If Pascal delivers higher power and is equally musical, where is the advantage of AbleTech modules for lower power implementations?

Do Pascal based and AbleTech based amps sound the same except for power rating?

Apologies AudioZen, I am seeking your live opinion. If you have not listened to these amps at all and rely on third party reports, specs, and images of internals only, please let us know.

G.