D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Humm.....
How about SPEC corp RSA-F3EX from Japan?
Seems like an interesting product?
Audiozen, if I ever worked on an article project on Mola-Mola Kaluga, or an article project on the Martin amp, I would examine each device on its own merits. There will be no trouncing of any kind, one way or another.

It is worth pointing out that power supply capacity is a useful datapoint, but all by itself it is not sufficient to guestimate the overall sonic behavior/performance of a device.

G.
Thats your perspective...not mine. But more than likely it would trounce the Mola-Mola, and it better for $30K more.
Deadlyvj..I checked out the Spec integrated. Its interior pics and spec sheet are impressive. Its too bad the power output is on the low side. The only other company that currently appears to put out a first class integrated is Jeff Rowland and his Continuum S2 with the Pascal amplifier with a higher power output. Its just a matter of time that other companies will produce high quality, high powered Class D integrated amps besides the low budget ones currently on the market.
Audiozen, as we live in a world of audiophilic uncertainty, where the relationship between performance and pricepoint is not always clear, I tend to shy away from aprioristic "more than likely" based on specs alone.

If Mola-Mola Kaluga and Martin make it to RMAF, I might be able to listen to them and at least get a vague idea of what they do for living.

In general, I leave trouncing to the world of contact sports.

G.