D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Aaahh...Pope Guido..excuse me your Eminence for not genuflecting before I enter your apartment at the Vatican. You are an easy set up..I knew you would be the first to reply as a response to my recent post..you follow me around like a lost hound dog with nothing better to do..did you run out of steam over your orgasm's with the Merrill Veritas amps?..I'm curious how much money your taking under the table from Merrill since he offered me $100.00 per customer I would bring to him as a private lead back in November 2011..I rejected his offer since I preserve my self dignity..after all, he has to survive at any cost..part of the AUDIO MATRIX which you ardently defend...
Audiozen I know you mean well. What is your first hand experience with D-Sonic amps? How about someone who actually has or heard these amps, sonically compare or or give their impressions.
"Zen still hasn't recovered from his full frontal lobotomy."

And I'm certain that ALL of us would prefer a "bottle in front of me to a frontal lobotomy..."

Apologies to Tom Waits and/or Dorothy Parker...

-RW-