D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Audiozen, there you go again.

If Guido is the "Pope" then you must be "King Henry VIII"!

No one here is following your "proclamations".

You make no sense with your statements that D-sonic is the best, because it uses two different class d tech. Are they both the best? OK, lets say it is the one in the Marten amps. I quote you "the world's finest Class D amp, the M amp from Marten at $45K a pair." Oh, ONLY $45,000 a PAIR. Is that all. Was it not you who ridiculed the Veritas and the Mola-Mola for being SO expensive. That is not a question.

You seem to want your cake and eat it too.

Why are you attacking Guido. He has said he would like to hear the D-Sonic amps sometime.

Is It because you are afraid of him comparing them and speaking the truth of what he hears. That is sure the way it is coming across.

I also would like to hear the D-Sonic sometime. As others. I have heard so far, the DAC, Spectron, ARC, Bel Canto, Mola-Mola, Veritas, DIY NC400 and a few more.

Hifial..The Veritas amps are a rip off for what they cost. Period! You get just over four pounds of Ncore product in each mono block. Merrill does not make available at all interior shots of his amps. He wants you to ignore whats behind the curtain. The Marten M amps designed by Bostrom are in a completely different league. Each mono block weighs 100 pounds due to their massive transformers and large capacitor banks combined with the most advanced Class-D technology on the market. Patrik Bostrom is a force to be reckoned with and its just a matter of time that Audiophiles will recognize that he is on top of the Class-D game globally.
I have been meaning to put up another chapter in my continuing evaluation of the M2-600 D-Sonic mono amps I put into play back in January. While originally a long-shot purchase after the sudden death of a well-loved pair of Atma-Sphere early 90's vinage OTLs. While I wish I could have finished by now, the project has encountered so many issues that I have not been able to keep the rest of my system stable long enough for any kind of meaningful comparison.

To date, I have written several installments concerning changes I have had to make to either my system or record-playing pre-processes in order to get the best out of them. Many of these changes were made in response to the amps' extreme accuracy and transparency spotlighting upstream conditions that had previously been below my threshold of tolerance, if not notice with the other amps. I have not yet begun to describe how they really sound with different musical selections. Nor have I addressed sound-staging or imaging abilities except for early impressions. Neither timbre nor frequency fidelity and extention have been reported yet. I still don't know if I will keep them, but now that I have stopped making changes to my system, I can soon decide.

I would like to continue to add to his thread but I am concerned I, too, may be attacked for the length of my posts. I know that I do tend to go on at times, but I am not so skilled a writer in the ways of imparting a lot of information with few enough words to satisfy certain other conributors' need for brevity.

Perhaps those who are made offended, angered, disgusted, sickened, challenged, or scared by longer postings could just look away or click 'back' on their browsers when they see so much text. But, please don't start attacking others. I really appreciate the time and effort Guido makes when trying to describe the indescribable to the rest of us. I have not found a dealer I can trust since Salon I Audio closed ten years ago. I was spoiled rotten by the owner for so long I never cared to do much of my own research before buying any equipment. Now, all I have is the internet, and I have sometimes spent hundreds of hours reading about components before purchase. I don't recall too making many bad decisions in life based on too much information.

Mcbuddah, please take as long a post as you need to describe your impressions of any equipment. Please ignore the talking head/s.

Thank you for the update. Please give us more once you have additional time hearing them in a stable system. Also can you give us what your system is made up of.

Looking foreword to an unbiased impression from someone who has ACTUALLY HEARD them.