D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Mcbuddah, thanks for posting. Very interesting. You have put a lot of effort in to this. I will try D- Sonic monos in May next year when I'm back from a long holiday in Asia. When you talk about Poeima 2, you mean Ridge Street Audio Poeima 2, right? If so, I use Poeima 3 ( speaker and XLR IC ). I'm in Sweden but it's a small world. Please, let us know more about your impressions about the amps. I understand you like them because you have put so much energy and made so many changes into your system.
I will share my findings about these amps, but it's a long time from now.
Cheers,
Mikko
Mcbuddah, I can't find info on the Sonoma Plateau IC you are using.
How much are they? Other IC you tried besides the Sonoma Plateaus?
Yeah, it's a year later, and no more info in this thread? No news?

One comment: To me, it's ridiculous to publish a spec like Rowland does about the frequency response of his amplifiers in the region that only bats can hear and then say it's down 3 dB? Is that supposed to be impressive? What is the frequency range where we can expect the output of his amplifiers to be essentially flat?
The finest and most powerful Class D amp on the planet are the Marten M-Amp mono blocks from Sweden. They weigh 100 lbs a piece and run cool. Costs is $45K a pair. These amps ain't for kiddies. The Marten's use Abletec switching amps

Um, would it be improper to point out that he obviously missed the design goals of Class D topology by the diameter of the solar system? What's the point of a class D amp that has all of the disadvantages of a class A/B design?
"What's the point of a class D amp that has all of the disadvantages of a class A/B design?"

Its newer more efficient technology.

That gets you a lot ways further than prior.

The Martin case just appears to be a high end audio attempt to take it to its limits, which is probably even further beyond what most people are looking for than otherwise.