I'm looking for thoughts on the Tyler Acoustics...

Linbrook System II's. I currently own Soliloquy 6.2's and I am looking for a speaker with a more extended top end and some extra punch in the bottom registers. My current equipment is a Sonic Frontiers Power II SE, Sonic Frontiers Line 1 SE and a Krell SACD Standard. I listen to just about everything with an emphasis on Jazz, blues and Classic rock. For those of you who have heard these speakers, how would you describe their sound? I am looking for a little more detail then what my current speakers are offering. Thanks for any help.
gsselling
Great choice in finish! Those should look gorgous and have the performance to match. Make sure to give them a couple of hundred hours of burn in time. The Seas drivers in the System II will take some time to sound their best.

BW Maxx
Greg- Have you recieved your speakers yet? I'm interested in early impressions...
Hi Cbd0815, I will betting them in a couple of days :)I will post my impressions after I give them a little run in time. Tyler has sent me a picture of them as they are in transit as of this moment. The finish simply looks stunning and you may view them here.
Gsselling
Congrats on your speaker choice! I have the Linbrook Signature (one piece) They are wonderful sounding speakers. I have NO desire to "upgrade".
One word of advice - be patient. Ty's speakers take a long time to break in. 500 hours AT LEAST. When I first got mine, I had the sick feeling that I had made a big mistake. But as they broke in, my feeling quickly changed. I love 'em. :-)