DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
In a more serious vein, if DK was seeking a superior non resonant material for the speaker chassis, how did choice fall on Aluminum? Aluminum billet rings like a bell when struck. Magnesium for one is a lighter and less resonant metal. More exotic, non metallic materials are used by other manufacturers. One material no one has applied to speakers yet is Pumice, a natural vulcanic glass foam. Extremely light, rigid, and sonically extremely inert. Cannot be used for outer surfaces because of its texture, nevertheless could be used in non exposed load-bearing areas.
Guido - allow me to take a moment to pay repsctes. I have seen some VERY insightful posts from you on a vast range of topics. You are the audiophile's audiophile!
Guidocorona...Excellent idea to use Pumice. Similar to my suggestion for the foamed metalic material, but a lot less expensive.
In addition pumice would display no, or negligible, electric conductivity. The disadvantage is that--being essentially a glass foam, it is relatively fragile, and will withstand torque or shearing stresses somewhat poorly. In that a metallic foam would be superior. . . but do we want the entire speaker to conduct electricity?