DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Guidocorona...Excellent idea to use Pumice. Similar to my suggestion for the foamed metalic material, but a lot less expensive.
In addition pumice would display no, or negligible, electric conductivity. The disadvantage is that--being essentially a glass foam, it is relatively fragile, and will withstand torque or shearing stresses somewhat poorly. In that a metallic foam would be superior. . . but do we want the entire speaker to conduct electricity?
Maybe if you infused the pumice with various metals it would increase the structural rigidity of the cabinet allowing it to withstand the torque that is applied. I suggest various metals as I think that light show produced by the cabinets conductivity could be quite interesting and maybe even have multi-colored sparks...what could be better? It would be like the 4th of July every night in your listening room.

You would probably want to listen from a safe distance though.
Yeah $25k sounds cheep for what they're touting. And it does sound like another "I paid you off, or scratched your back" kind of review. We've read these before.
Time will tell. I'd like to hear too.
Please keep us up to date, anyone who ever gets a chance to hear em though. '
I'd love to hear a speaker sound better than Avantgard trio's, that you can actually hear "off-axis"!..that would be nice
Has anyone here heard the LSA model 2 speakers yet from DK Design Group? I like to know just how good these $2000 speakers really are......