DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Or "Bratwurstman", which has nothing to do with the viola, but may make the girls (or guys if you prefer) fantasize more about you when the surf Audiogon looking for eligible bachelors who obsess about all things audio!

Marco
Very good point JAX2, in fact the aforementioned brazza, was thusly called for being held by the 'brazzo' or arm in vernacular Italian, as opposed to the 'viola da gamba', to be held on or among one's legs. This was also called simply 'gamba' in the English world, or 'gambe' [pron: gambeh] in the Transalpine milieu. Interestingly enough, the variant 'gambo' was never used, where 'voila da gambo' would have meant viola for the stem, probably because this particular term also is often used with the same delightful metaphorical connotations as the otherwise nutritious Bratwurst. Even more so, even though anatomically more precise, 'viola da coscia' [pron: cosha] or thigh viola' was also never adopted, as the sexual association is even more at the surface in most languages. But in some alternate reality the Rose Consort is probably now playing on 'Coscias' while German Early Music bands fiddle on the Kosche or the cosche. Hence in this alternate world Koschenman would make a very brave moniker. I should really contact Dr. Harry Turtledove, master of alternate histories.
Larry, they talking about your LSA model 2 speakers over on these forums too www.hometheatertalk.com , avsforum.com , www.audiocircle.com , www.audioasylum.com , www.audioreview.com
>> >>

what could possibly be the point of this post other than to "point" the other readers towards other sites so they can read more about Larry's speakers.

but hey...who am I to say anything (yes...you may all jump on me now and copy this quote and then post "exactly" after it. But...why not email Larry directly if Larry is the one that you are pointing this out to.

sorry...gotta run...need to get some dakiom stablizers and bybee fuses quick.

Larry?...you there?...you catching my drift? I have a list already written of who's gonna jump me now...unless of course even more people sign up as members so they may rag on me for pointing out the obvious...at least obvious to me and many others.