Do Audiophiles blow speakers?

Ok so I am bored and curious, I have never and probably never will over-drive an amp or blow speakers....but I want to know if this happens with trained listeners or is mostly done by the masses of listeners who dont care about critical listening?
I know that lack of amp power usually blows a speaker, I just thought some stories would make for good reading.
chadnliz
I left my tube amp on in the morning because i was going to listen later, left the house and came back an hour later to hear a very loud hum before i even opened the door! One tube went bad, caused a low freq hum in the right channel, and took out a woofer on my 1 month old speakers! My tenants upstairs thought a spacecraft was in my living room!
I never have but my son destroyed three of the four woofers in a pair of Paradigm 9SEmkIIIs a few years ago (damn that rap music). The Paradigms were one of my earliest forays into quality speakers. I replaced the drivers with look alikes from MCM and gave the speakers to my son. He still listens to them. I replaced the speakers with Thiel CS1.5s.
When someone asks about a damaged speaker I know what blown voice coils sound and feel like.
Matti,

Some of those young interns also say the "political powerful" in Washington are very hard on books.

Guess they were talking about books, the complaints were concerning "bending over the pages".